Art law touches on a wide range of legal areas. Starting with questions of restitution, export regulations, counterfeit and guarantee of authenticity issues, all the way to the classic legal areas of purchasing and copyright.
We are available to provide advisory services to all participants in the art market, including collectors, galleries, auctioneers, museums, investors, exhibition organisers and transport companies.
We will gladly advise you and represent your interests in all areas of art law:
- Contracts (purchase contracts, conciliation agreements, terms and conditions of auctions and consignors)
- Transfer of cultural property
- Return of stolen art (restitution)
- Copyright matters
- Ownership issues
- Expert assessments
- Insurance matters
- National and international lending of artworks
- Art foundations
- Liquidation of art collections