Matrimonial and Family Law
Family law defines the legal relationships between people bound together through marriage, life partnerships and immediate or extended family relationships.
In addition to matrimonial law, which ranges from engagement to marriage, separation and divorce, our expertise includes legal advice on wider family law matters including the protection of children and adults. Our goal is to take a considerate approach in such important and delicate matters.
We will gladly advise you and represent your interests in all areas of family law:
- Cohabitation agreements
- Civil marriage
- Matrimonial property law (joint ownership of acquired property, community of property or separation of property)
- Divorce, legal separation and settlement proceedings
- Procedures in mutual applications for divorce, marriage contracts and alimony agreements
- Children’s law (rights of custody, care and visitation)
- Alimony and support payments
- Precautionary power of attorney and living wills
- Representation before the courts and public authorities for matters including divorce, settlement proceedings, legal separation and other family law matters
- Supervision-related issues and representation before supervisory authorities